BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

What a F*cking Day!!!!

I'm SOOOO ULTIMATELY TIRED!!!!
gosh!!!!
i felt like killing somebody.....
ok.....
at school....
things are ok....

minah and adynn said....
amier ask me out.....
like WTH????!!!!
Amier Nelson ask me out????
y????
and i don't believe my 2 beloved friends....
its just not true....
y would that malay mix british guy wants 2 date me????
it doesn't make any sense AT ALL!!!!

miera said that i intends 2 talk about CFO....
like A LOT!!!!
y is it????
i thinks i love him....
but minah said....
its just the illusion of my heart....
its because i've waited cable guy 4 2 long....
so my heart needs a new hope....
minah is the new doktor cinta....
huhuhu.....

dnish is acting weird and weirder.....
his friends keep on teasing me....
but he actually stand up 4 me....
is he crazy????
this is SOOOOO NOT MAKING ANY SENSE.....
he kept asking me weird question like....
"Qis, what do u think about me?".....
"Qis, do u hate me?".......
"Qis, would u accept me as ur bf?".....
urgh!!!!!
this is so not making sense at all!!!!

0 comments: