BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

i'm so bored!!!!!

this is the first time in my ALMOST SO DRAMATIC life.....
I HATE SCHOOL HOLIDAY!!!!
this school holiday is.....
SO ULTIMATELY BORING!!!!
its only 4 day....
but i felt like dying in boringness.....
urgh!!!!
my parents r so busy....
leaving me with my other siblings at home....
doing so called nothing!!!!
all i do this holiday is....
watch tv....
hearing some stupid jokes by danish....
n stare at this computer 4 almost all day.....
is there anything else i can do????
well....
actually i could go study....
since pmr is so fucking near....
i should do some study....
but my brain just can't accept it....
its still suffer from TO MUCH STUDYING....
aish!!!!
ok....
i'll study after my brain got it strength back.....
like that's going 2 happen....
hehehe....

what should i do the rest of this VERY LONG holiday????
hmm....
still thingking about it....
i know!!!!
i will make a world record.....
by sleeping so long.....
that sound like dying.....
NEXT!!!!
watching tv all day long sound good....
but my eye sight will be effected....
NO WAY!!!!
I want 2 be a pilot....
so i can't ruin my eye sight.....
i think i know what i'm gonna do....
read the 1 thousand million fanfics....
that i never finish.....
then learn some korean.....
n watch drama at mysoju....
GREAT!!!!
i'm sure my holiday will be full of doing things that will damaged my brain....
that's sounds perfectly like NORQISTINA AKMAR.....
HUAHUAHUA!!!!

0 comments: