BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Depressed and Stress!!!!

i flunk math AGAIN!!!!
HUA!!!!
this is so depressing....
i hate math....
but i have to score it....
in order 2 get 8A in PMR....
this doesn't look good....
i have to try my best....
do more....
and try to score math....

well....
the other exam paper....
was ok....
got A in PI, Sej and BI....
the usual subject....
its ok....
i'll work harder next time....

cfo is like every where today....
that guy really don't know how to make an entrance is he....
i'm not in a good mood....
n i can only saw him....
every where i go....
this is so stressing....
if i only saw him....
then it doesn't matter so much....
but he is with other girl....
it makes me A LOT MORE DEPRESSED AND STRESS!!!!
can't he just banish or something????

my friend keeps bullied me.....
poor me....
always be the one who get bullied....
they even teased me....
calling me Mrs. Nelson....
bonda....
umi....
Qistina Bachan.....
danias gf....
that isSO DISGUSTING!!!!
EEEWWWWW!!!!
y would i want 2 be....
gf of the person that make me so late to school today....
it just doesn't make sense 4 me 2 fall 4 him....
he is SO TOTALLY NOT MY TYPE!!!!

0 comments: