BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

A song that remind me of my past....

this is a great song....
sad song....
a song that make me remind of my past....
a song that make me feel so guilty....
yet so stupid....
its Good Person....
by T-ara....

this song is about a girl....
using this certain guy....
2 torture....
her used 2 be bf/someone that she love....
the story is actually same as my life....
i used 2 love cable guy like crazy....
but he never notice it....
n just like throwing me away....
then i met my first love....
The Perfect Guy.....
he is still in love with me....
so i decide 2 accept him in my life....
n i used him 2 make cable guy regret throwing me away....
people keep saying....
i'm happy 2 have The Perfect Guy in my life....
but i'm not....
i tried 2 hurt cable guy using The Perfect Guy....
but in the end....
i'm the one who suffer the most....
cable guy doesn't feel anything....
n The Perfect Guy left me....
after he realize....
i only use him....
now he is no where 2 be found....
i'm such a bad person....
stupid me....
well...
its all in the past now....
here's the song....
listen 2 it....
hope u'll like it....




0 comments: