BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

I still love him n i'm sad about it.....

today....
i go out with some people....
including miera....
we wanted 2 watch Terminator Salvation....
we get 2 watch....
it WAS AWESOME!!!!
but that isn't the thing i want 2 talk about....

i met cable guy today....
when i was about 2 buy movie tickets....
my heart start pumping so hard....
i have butterflies in my stomach....
i can't see anything but him....
all my attention draws towards him....

my heart told me 2 go and talk 2 him....
n let him know how much i miss him....
but my mind don't let me....
it control my body 2 run away from him....
maybe its the best....
cause i'll get hurt if i talk 2 him again....
my heart wont survive if i got hurt one more time....

that time....
i only think about him....
nothing else seems 2 exist....
its like....
every one of my memory about him....
come back....
every memory that i thought....
i have 4gotten....

but something quiet funny happen when i was buying the movie tickets....
cable guy was like a few feet away from me....
so i can't think straight....
n i go buy the tickets at a counter....
some cute guy was there....
i said something like this....
" 2 kids ticket n 2 children".....
isn't that the same????
that cute guy was laughing....
so cute....
then he tease me....
well....
it did take my head of cable guy 4 a while....

but after that....
cable guy is the only thing i can think about....
i thought i have 4gotten about him....
i thought i don't love him anymore....
i thought i love CFO....
but i was wrong....
SO WRONG!!!!
i guess cable guy is so hard 2 4get....
cable guy is half of me....
so how can i 4get about myself????


0 comments: