BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Stop treating me nicely!!!!

well....
my day is ok at school....
some embarrassed things happen....
but yeah....
its me we're talking about....
if i don't embarrassed myself 4 a day....
then it wouldn't be me....

there's some awkwardness at school....
amier was kind off act cold towards me....
i'm not sure either its only my feelings or he really does act cold towards me....
i can't blame him....
i'm not taking him seriously enough....

i saw abg trofi like so many times today....
i think miera saw him 2....
but she isn't react towards him at all....
i felt kind off bad....
miera treat abg trofi like that....
b-coz of me....
she read my blog.....
so she know my real feelings....
but i felt bad now....

at the last period of class today....
we have to arrange some chairs and tables....
i let the boys do all the work....
suprisingly....
its amier who does all the work....
i just let him be....
i just stare out of the window n started 2 think about cable guy n cfo....
well....
i hate seeing cfo so happy with other girls....
i'm jealous of it....
and i'm missing cable guy like hell this few days....
when i started to mumble....
"I really miss u cable guy...."
then the wind started to blown so aggrasively....
i was shocked....
i always thought cable guy as the wind who always follow my every step.....
then i started to cried....
gosh!!!!
i cried without a reason....

then i got back home....
n guess what....
i saw danish smiling happily looking at me....
like wth????
i hate it when he act nicely....
it gave me creeps....
eddie said that he always act weird after he brooke up with his gf....
he must be sad....
i felt sorry 4 him....
but in ay way....
i want him 2 stop treating me so nicely!!!!
i hate it!!!!
it felt wrong n creepy!!!!


0 comments: