BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Amier.....

hearing that name....
makes me all stressed out!!!!
damn that guy!!!!
y does he need 2 add another 'love story' in my almost dramatic life.....
urgh!!!!
God!!!!
i wish all of this would just stop.....

what adynn n minah said yesterday is true after all.....
amier do ask me out.....
but y????
n y does it have 2 be 2morrow????
i have a so called date with my idiotic so called big brother....
its danish....
he said that starting from now on....
i'm his little sister....
and i have 2 follow everything he said....
this is all because i told him about amier....
he suddenly got mad....
n said i can't go with amier....
n i ask y.....
then he said from now on, i'm his little sister n i must follow everything he said....
WTH?????!!!!
last week....
he was a COMPLETE JERK....
then he was A SWEET GUY....
now....
he's my SO OVER PROTECTIVE BIG BROTHER.....
can't my life be any better????

few years back....
my life was by a guy that i still can't 4get until now....
its cable guy....
then cfo comes into the picture....
after that....
danish arrived giving me a complete hatred at him....
now....
amier suddenly pops out of nowhere....
even though he is kind of cute....
but....
he's just not it....
i mean....
if he really want 2 ask me out....
he should ask me himself....
not by his friends....
i don't like guy like that....
he needs 2 be a little bit more brave....

0 comments: