BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The things u do 4 love....

when we fall in love....
we intend 2 do stupid things....
right????
we'll act crazily 4 our love one....
n even do anything 4 them....
people intend 2 do stupid things when they're in love....
some would sacrifice their self 4 the one they love....

well....
i guess i never done anything 4 my love....
i never really fight 4 it....
maybe because i always things that i'm not suitable 4 the one that i love....
i always look down at myself....
that's my prob....
maybe that's y i'm always lose....
the love of my life....
cable guy....
abg t....
abg f....
n recently....
cfo....
how much must i lose in order 4 me 2 gain some faith in myself????

rara....
my super lovable bff....
that killed herself after she broke up with her dumb ass bf....
she is such a stupid asshole!!!!
y did she killed herself 4 that guy????
y????
but at least she brave enough 2 show that she really love him....
n will do anything 4 him....
what about me????
the only thing i've ever done 4 the one i love is....
let go....
that's me....
huh.....
i guess i need 2 find some strength 2 fight 4 my love....
if not....
i'll be single till death....
hahahah!!!!

0 comments: