BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Nice day.....

i'm not going to school 2day!!!!
hehehe....
its a quiet nice day 4 me.....
but not that nice.....
since danish is in my life....
so my life could never get that nice.....

watch Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen....
only one word could come out....
WOOOOOOOOW!!!!
that was THE MOST GREATEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!
my eyes were like addicted to that movie.....
omg!!!!
i really advice u guys to go and watch it....
it's really is a well made movie.....
its better then the first one....

danish broke up with his gf....
ike WHAT????!!!!
Y????!!!!
hmm....
is it b-coz of me????
plz don't be b-coz of me....
cause i like his gf....
urgh!!!!
no wonder he's been acting really weird lately.....
see!!!!
there's must be something going on in his life....
that's y he is nice 2wards me.....
but he still don't want me 2 be friendly with amier....
that guy is weird.....
hey....
i'm ur little sister....
not ur gf....
so i can be with anyone i want 2 be with.....
n don't worry....
i wont be with amier....
at least not yet.....
hehehe.....

0 comments: