BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Weird things.....

this past few nights....
i keep on getting this dream....
the same dream....
about this guy....
who i don't even know who....
its someone i didn't know....
and this dream....
keep going the same way....
i was in my waiting for bus at the bus stop....
then this guy came....
he doesn't even look at me....
he only sat beside me....
and then gone just like that....
what the hell is that dream meant....
and every time i woke up....
i get a headache....
its hard for me....
not knowing what the dream meant....
and keep getting a headache....
this is painful....
because of all this dream....
right now....
i've become a good daughter....
i do all of the house work....
without anyone asking me to....
i think i'm going crazy....

the things that drive me more crazy is....
danish....
he is such pain in the ass....
he keep on bugging me....
he said i need 2 help him....
get his gf back....
wth????
do i look like a person 2 always be used by others????
crazy guy!!!!

0 comments: