BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Warning from my mom....

it was a normal morning....
accept 4 i'm not going 2 school....
sit on the couch n ate my breakfast....
my mom sit next 2 me....
she was reading a wedding magazine....
i just ignore her at first....
suddenly....
my mom said something....
"when will my daughter get marry n wear this beautiful wedding dress...."
i only look at my mom n said....
"Ma, i'm only 15.... i haven't finish study yet...."
n my mom was like....
"so? u will get marry when u reach 20 years old...."
"Sorry mom but i will only get marry after i finish my PHD...."
"what age will u be that time?"
"30 something".
"WHAT??"
"or better yet, what if i don't get marry ma? what if i stay single 4 ever?"
my mom suddenly screamed.....
"NORQISTINA AKMAR!! DON'T EVER THINK LIKE THAT!! U WILL GET MARRY OR ELSE!!"
i was thinking so i ask what does ELSE mean so i asked my mom....
i really regret asking this question....
my mom answer is....
"If u're still single when u reach 25 years old, i'm going 2 arrange ur marriage...."
my mom just smile n then walk away....
n i was like....
what????!!!!
omo....
my mom always do what she say she will do....
darn it!!!!
this is so stressing....
what r my mom thinking????
i'm still 15....
there is so much time 4 me 2 think about marriage....
i'm not worried about the looks of my future husband if my mom is the one who choose him....
b-coz i know....
my mom will only choose a guy....
who is extreamly cute....
adorable....
handsome....
so totally HOT....
rich n brilliant....
her taste is better then mine....
the thing that i'm worried about is....
she will choose somebody so perfect....
n makes me feel so unperfect beside that guy....
so meaning....
NO WAY I'M GONNA LET MY MOM CHOOSE A HUSBAND 4 ME....
but wait a minute....
i will reach 25 years old in 10 years....
that means i still got 10 years 2 think about this....
yeah!!!!
don't need 2 worry so much about it....
huhuhu....
even if i still don't have abf when i'm 25....
i can pay somebody 2 be my bf....
its not that hard....
huhuhu....
my mom surely gonna kill me if she reads my blog....
hahaha!!!!



.

0 comments: