BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Aiman, my class mate....

WTF!!!!
huh....
this is the most shocking day ever....
that guy in my class....
aiman....
is been gossip 2 like me....
Omo....
hope its not true....
the first reason is....
Dugong like him....
i don't want 2 share my bf with any one....
second reason....
he is my classmate....
its crazy 2 couple with ur classmate....
even though he is quite cute....
but NO WAY!!!!
plz God....
make that gossip isn't true....
plz....
hope its not true....

Ohhohoho....
TVXQ is getting better n better every day....
they r so funny 2....
they keep on making me smiling all the time....
owh I just like the way they act like idiot....

caiyok!!!!
fighting!!!!
TVXQ just the best!!!!

1 comments:

yanamia said...

walaweyy
budak tu stahu aku exclassmate aku
huahua
saba jelahahaa