BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

I want 2 die!!!!

i never felt like this b-4....
I HATE MY LIFE!!!!
there's nothing good about my life....
the more i try 2 think that my life is good....
the more it become worse....
i can't stand it anymore....
its just 2 much!!!!
i'm just a normal girl....
who's trying 2 live a normal life....
but i guess this normal life is 2 much burden 4 this normal girl....
i need a rest....
i need 2 go on vacation....
where i can clear my head....

i miss my family....
i miss my friends....
i miss my old life....
a life where i can have fun....
n i have everybody that i love beside me....
where i have diya 2 be my shoulders 2 cry on....
where i have my mom and dad....
the place where i ask 4 advice when i can't solve something.....
where i can smile....
n laugh out loud with miera n airin.....
where i can bully dugong....
where there is cable guy beside me....

my life is SUCK!!!!
i don't have time 4 my family....
i don't have time 4 my friends....
i don't have time 2 listen 2 Diya's problem....
i don't even have time 4 myself....
its sucks!!!!
I WANT 2 DIE....
SOMEBODY KILL ME!!!!

0 comments: