BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Its been 2 years already....




Photobucket
its been 2 years already....
n i still can't forget him....
i still can't move on with my life....
i'm so addicted 2 him....
he's like the air i breath.....
a teddy that i hold so tight every time i go 2 sleep....
the diary where i wrote all my feelings in it....
he's half of me....
n when he move....
it felt like a half of me is gone....
i'm not the same anymore.....

15.02.2007
the day where i fell in love with him....
the best day of my life....
the day i will never 4get 4ever n ever.....
its the day where i first talk 2 him....
he was so funny....
n kind....
actually....
its kind of weird b-coz....
the first time i talked 2 him....
felt like i already talked 2 him like a thousand million time....
it was so easy....
n he make me laugh just by saying some stupid things....
isn't that magical????
its the first time i can talk clearly with a guy that i barely known.....
my heart felt something that time....
something i never felt b-4....
it makes me crazy....
but it also make me felt very good....
maybe that's what people called....
LOVE.....

i have so much wish 2day....
i wish he remember this day....
i wish he will cherish all the memories that so important 4 me.....
i wish he will remember me....
i wish he will accept me as his best friend if he can't accept me as his gf.....
i wish things will always stay this way....
n my last wish is....
i wish he will always be happy....
b-coz seeing he's happy....
makes me happy.....


0 comments: