BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

random vacation....

what a day....
huhuhu....
wake up early in the morning....
take a bath n get ready for school....
rain fall down....
my phone rings....
its Fiqa....
its been a while since i talked 2 her....
she ask me to go on road trip with her....
i agreed....
so the 10 of us go to Melaka together....
me....
Abg Ejan (my neighbour)
Kak Nisa (abg ejan's fiancee)
Abg Amir (abg ejan's big brother)
Danish (the jerk neighbour next door)
Fareez (the dorky cousin of mine)
Eddie (the hot chinese guy, Danish friend)
Fiqa....
Aliah....
n Lisa....

all of us went to Melaka this morning....
n arrive at Melaka 10 am. in the morning....
fuh!!!!
its been quite a while since i go on holiday with my friends....
its fun....
i got to relax....
n clear my mind....
just wish i could take diya n chah along with me....

0 comments: