BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

My heart hurt....

'm a great actress....
i only smile n laugh at school....
no one know how my heart hurts....
how i feel inside....
no one know....
they never try 2 know....

everyone is here beside me....
but yet they are so far away from me....
the first thing that makes me sad....
its my family....
my mom is busy with my lil bro n sis....
n busy with her women organization....
until she 4get about me....
she said she know that i can take care of myself....
well mom....
that's where u're wrong....
i can't take care of myself....
i'm still a child....
next is my dad....
so busy with works....
n he always said that....
he doesn't want me 2 become a spoil brat like i'm already is....
hello....
i like being a spoil brat....
i can't be a strong teenage girl....
i'm just a normal teenage girl....

the second reason my heart hurts this bad is my friends....
one by one...
they left me here all alone....
the first one 2 leave me is....
Nani....
n then....
Su....
Adynn (she become somebody i don't know....
Diya....
Rara (forever lost)....
Chah....
n now....
Miera....
am i a bad friend until they leave me....
Diya, Adynn, Chah n Miera is still beside me....
but they feel 2 far away....
they're not as close as they r b-4 with me....
this is all my fault i guess....

the third big reason....
cable guy....
i guess i'm still stuck in the past....
i still can't 4get about him....
how can i 4get about him????
he was always the place where i run 2 every time i'm sad or having problem....
he always make me happy when i'm sad....
he always said something that makes me smile n laugh....
when i have difficulties n problem....
he will always give me ways to solve all the problem n difficulties....
i've been spoiled by him....
n when i lost him....
i'm lost....
i can't do anything....
its like my half is lost....
i can't control my life anymore....
this sucks....

people keep walk out of my life....
but still....
there is people who come in 2 my life....
i have a new neighbor....
well....
they're nice....
accept for thier last son....
hs is the worst person i've ever meet....
I HATE HIM!!!!
he keeps taking advantage of me....
he's just like another guy....
he's the reason y i hate every guy in this world accept 4 my dad n cable guy....
this means....
TVXQ is out of my list....
but don't worry....
i will still support them....
i'm addicted 2 thier songs....
hmm....
this means that cable guy place will never be replace....
he is irreplaceble....
i wont let anybody replace him....
i will never let....


0 comments: