BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

My bestfriends is the one who hurts me....

i'm sad....
miera n minah hurt me....
my two bestfriend....
is the one who hurt me the most....

today was a bad day....
first....
my dorky cousin broke my alarm clock....
so i woke up late....
n late for school....
n then at school....
things was fine....
have fun....
laugh with my friends....
n then....
that stupid aiman get in the picture....
i was sad b-coz that guy who gets into the same bus as me yesterday....
go home early today....
so meaning....
have to wait for the bus alone....
i try to talk to miera n minah....
but they keep on talking to aiman....
aiman that....
aiman this....
they don't even care about me....
or my feelings....

n then i heard they said something....
something about helping aiman gets his dream girl....
WTF!!!!
they know that i like aiman....
even though the feeling can't compare to my feeling towards cable guy....
but its plenty enough for me to jealous....
the thing that hurt me the most is....
my own bestfriend help the guy that i have a crush on to meet his beloved girl....
SHIT isn't it....
why is this happening to me....
I miss Rara....
I miss Su....
I miss cable guy....
I miss Diya....
diya.....
i miss u....
help me....
plz....
diya....
plz make this pain go away....

0 comments: