BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

SHIT!!!! i hate being like this....

hate being like this....
i'm a stupid person....
in front of everybody....
i smile n laugh....
i look like not having any problem at all....
but when no one is around....
i cry so badly....
WTF!!!!
how could my heart be heal if i don't let anybody heal it????
stupid me....
hmmm....
my life is getting worse n worse everyday....
i can't focus on my studies....
i keep on thinking the past....
i can't really survive this painful world....
what's wrong with me????
where is the old me????
the one that strong n always survive any kind of sadness....
what happen 2 her????
i guess she left when cable guy left....
my life has 2 go on....
no meter what happen....
i got to live this life....
i just hope i'm strong enough 2 keep on this life....

0 comments: