BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oh no!!!! HE'S BACK!!!!

my life has turn from bad to worst....
darn it!!!
my dorky cousin from Germany is back....
urgh!!!!
i hate him....
why does he has to come back????
just go and never come back ah....
and the worst thing happen....
my dorky cousin and that jerk neighbor of mine.....
r now bestfriend....
SHIT!!!!
can't this day get any worse????

they keep on teasing me....
embarrassed me....
make fun of me....
joke's about me....
talked about how stupid am i....
talked about the mistake i have done....
and they keep on hurting me.....
urgh!!!!
i just want to strangle them to death....
or better yet....
buried the alive....
huahuahua!!!!
its a good thing that law dosen't approve those action....
if not....
i'm sure they'll be dead guy by now....

but after all....
today isn't a bad day....
something weird n shocking happen....
there's this guy in my class....
not sure what his name is....
well i usually take the same bus as him....
but i never talk to him....
today....
he takes the same bus with me....
i just look at him when he step in the bus....
suddenly....
he walked right through me....
and ask....
"Still not at home yet?" with a smile....
n i just nod....
i was shocked that time....
its the first time we ever talked.....
n then i was blushing so hard....
he smile n sat behind me....
i just keep on doing what i was doing b-4 i see him....
then....
he ask me....
"Where do u live Qis?"
i answered his question....
he look at me....
"Wow! that's far from school...."
i smiled n asked him where do he live....
"Not so far.... just down the road...." he show me his house....
"Owh...." I smiled again....
man....
i smile everytime when i'm with him....
b-4 he walk out of the bus....
he said nicely 2 me....
"Bye Qis.... Take care of yourself n be careful...."
n then he's gone....
i was like....
WHAT THE HACK IS GOING ON WITH HIM????
there's like 20 people in that bus....
so no one can harm me....
n why does he concern so much about me anyway????
hmm....
i want to know....
should i ask him tomorrow at school????
hmm....


0 comments: