BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

In loving memory of Rara....

When everythings end....
2008 ends....
ends my bestfriend life.....
everything ends.....
there is no more Rara.....
my oldest....
truest bestfriend....
n....
the bestfriend i've never appreciate.....
the bestfriend i've killed....

wanna know what happen????
well....
Rara is my bestfriend since i was little....
our friendship is strong.....
until one day she have a bf.....
n i start school at SMK BTHO2.....
at first everything was doing smooth....
but one day....
i can't stand it anymore....
she always choosing her bf....
then me.....
so i was so fed up....
so i stood up 2 her....
n then she said.....
u're the one who dosen't care about me....
u always busy with ur new friends n that cable guy.....
u always put me at the second place....
n i was so furious that time....
i said something i shouldn't say....
i said....
i hate u....
n i never want 2 see ur face ever again....
that is the last thing i've said b-4 she's died....
n when i wanted 2 say srry....
n give her Mirotic Album.....
that my cousin from korea buy it 4 me....
i got the news....
that she killed her self....
the last thing she said b-4 she died....
is she wanted 2 see me again....
but i wasn't there.....

i miss her so much rite now....
i miss the time we go 2 the mall....
n shop till we'll drop.....
or....
help Aunty Lisa at her restaurant....
n when we meet somebody we don't like.....
we put extra salt in their food....
or....
when we watch Purple Line MV....
n laugh out loud cause....
we thought U-know was a girl when he rap....

i miss the time when....
she make the most big birthday party every year 4 my bufday....
n she will give me a big present.....
i miss the time when....
we dance 2 the Nobody song from Wonder Girls....
i miss the time when....
we cry in the middle of the nite....
watching Korean Drama.....
i miss the time when....
we have a stupid fantasy about....
marrying one of the TVXQ members....
i miss every little thing about us....
i miss her.....
n i was the reason she killed herself....
i hate myself....
i hate myself....

1 comments:

yanamia said...

weyh
sumpah aku sdey...
qys, jgn cmney syg...
huaa
i love you..
dont keep blaming urself..
da ktentuan Allah
:(