BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Now I know.....

everybody is so nice 2 me 2day....
now i know why.....
they want me 2 baby sit that lil devil.....
urgh!!!!
last time i baby sit that devil.....
i end up having mud all over my body.....
locked out of the house.....
n have 2 wait 4 my parents come home in the rain.....
that lil devil is such a pain in the back.....
but he has the most cutest brother in the whole world.....
if i have a good luck.....
maybe.....
that lil devil will act nicely.....
n his bro will fall 4 me.....
n we live happily ever after.....
or the vice verse.....
everyone will end up coming 2 my funeral....
b-coz that lil devil kills me.....
well.....
i have 2 baby sit that devil 2morrow.....
if i die.....
i just want 2 say.....
i love everybody.....
diya.....
n miera.....
u're guys r the best......
may gc live 4 ever.....
TVXQ is still the best.....
kenang daku dlm doamu.....
dramatic nyer.....
mcm nk mati btul2 lak.....
hahaha!!!!

well.....
caiyok!!!!
fighting!!!!

1 comments:

yanamia said...

qys,
are u okay?
jgn cmni weyy
imy gila2
:(