BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy or sad????

2day....
i got to know what my class for 2009....
i got class inovatif....
the class that a lot people hate this year....
should i be sad or happy????
the reason for my sadness....
b-coz miera is not in the same class as me....
there is no ayam....
that can cheer me up when i'm sad....
i'm not in the same class of any of my past class mate....
there's a lot of reason why i should be sad....
reason for me to be happy....
because i'm not in the same class with dugong....
and because i've got a class that higher then my old class....
i think i'm sad....
so sad....
its better if i stay at my old class....
i don't think i want to separate from my friends....
argh!!!!
life sucks!!!!
well....
live must go on....
caiyok!!!!
fighting!!!!


2 comments:

Ain Farhani said...

yea.so mny ppl hate klas ino cos they knoe ino is too good for them :)
if we r hated dat means we r doin it right !

normal girl said...

well....
i guess ino is 2 good 4 me....
n 4 sure....
i can't survive there....