BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

School is going 2 start..... NO!!!!

School is starting!!!!
I HATE SCHOOL!!!!
u wanna know y????
b-coz there's a lots of bitch n suck people in my school.....
urgh!!!!
how can i survive next year????
all of my enemy is the same session as me.....
damn!!!!
I HATE SCHOOL!!!!
but i still got 2 go 2 school.....
still got 2 learn 4 PMR next year.....
my life is getting sucker every day.....
wish there's someone will make me happy next year....
n will always make me happy the rest of my life.....
i wish cable guy is beside me.....
i wish i've never known people that always hurt me rite now.....
wish I can get in one class as Miera.....
wish my life gets better.....
well.....
i have 2 look forward 2 my unclear future....
n never look back at my horrible plus sweet past....
caiyok!!!!
fighting!!!!
TVXQ ROCKS!!!!

1 comments:

sy adila, said...

agree.i hate sch too;(