BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The begining of another painful life....

i got a baby brother 2day!!!!
yey!!!!
this mean another painful life is going 2 start....
sucks!!!!
i hate my life....
i hate it....
i know i should be happy b-coz i have a new baby brother....
but....
when he comes 2 my life....
everyone will pay attention 2 him....
n what i want....
what i need....
dosen't metter anymore....
no one will care about me....
and what my parents will say....
she's a big girl now....
we have 2 take care of the baby....
yes i'm a big girl....
but i still have feelings....
n u know what....
i hate everything in my life....
b-coz my life is sucks....
the only thing is not sucks in my life....
is my friends....
they r the only one that care about me....
i guess....
well....
i have 2 be strong.....
caiyok!!!!
fighting!!!!

1 comments:

yanamia said...

oh my god
kau dpt adek baru ke?
duh
congrats btw
tp jgn pk negative
die akan jd penceria hidup ko
caye lah
:)