BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

So yesterday....

what happen yesterday????
someone from my past....
that i hate so much....
come back in my life....
Abg Trofi n miera is call the perfect couple....
n i see CFO with his beloved gf....
life sucks when all this bad things kept happening....

Naim a.k.a Toyol....
he is someone who used 2 be my brother....
the one i used 2 be respecting....
n the one who make me felt so stupid....
so unperfect....
n so many bad things....
i saw him with syafiq rid. at my school 2day....
WTF!!!!
y is the past keep haunting me????
what have i done until they keep on coming back 2 my life????

abg trofi....
n miera....
had been call as....
the perfect sweet new couple....
by some of my classmate....
when i heard their conversation....
my tears suddenly fall....
i quickly run away from there....
it happen when i was waiting 2 that stupid Rapid KL bus....
it was raining....
n i was crying....
but i kept on being strong....
i wipe out my tears....
n go back 2 that bus stop....

then a few minutes after that....
CFO suddenly walk towards the bus stop with his gf....
n my tears want 2 fall....
but i stop it....
i just smile....
even though my hearts is torn in to pieces.....

y is this all bad things kept happening towards me????
what have i done until....
i kept seeing things....
that can make me cry????
what should i do 2 become stronger????
what can i do....
2 make this pain go away????

0 comments: