BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hahaha!!!! Silly me....

I've been acting so silly yet stupid this few days....
I don't know y....
but I kept following everything that danish ak.a my stupid neighbor....
ask me 2 do....
I go on a trip with him....
n we go swimming....
I almost drowned....
but I wasn't scared at all that time....
something inside me....
says that it'll be ok....
its like I know danish is going 2 save me....
n I wasn't scared of dying anymore....
not even a bit....
the only thing I can think about that time is....
I want everybody 2 be happy....
n remember me when i'm gone....
that's all....
but thank God i'm save....
hehehe....

few hours after that incident....
I go out on something so called 'date' with danish....
we go ice skating....
I didn't know how 2 skate....
so I made a fool of myself....
by trying 2 skate....
n fell everytime....
huhuhu....
it is lots of fun actually....
hahaha....
I guess danish isn't as bad as I though he was....
n embarrasing urself....
is quite fun....
u guys should try it sometimes....
peace ya!!!!

0 comments: