BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

SO REJECTED!!!!

its been a while since i write on my blog....
huhuhu....
welcome back QISTINA!!!!

well....
my life has turn up side down rite now....
this is all my fault actually....
serve me right....

i let CFO come in to my heart....
n then....
b-4 i could even tell him....
my true feelings towards him....
adynn told me that....
he already have a gf....
n his family support his relationship with that person....
kuang3....

i heard that....
CFO gf....
is a PERFECT girl....
surely she has everything that i wish i have....
she have everything that....
i will never have....
i feel so unperfect right now.....

even if CFO doesn't have a gf yet....
he will never accept me 2 be his gf....
cause we're like several universe different....
different races....
different religion....
different background....
i think....
the only thing that i have that same with him is....
we school at the same school....
that's all....

it doesn't matter anymore....
i just don't care about it....
maybe....
he just not meant 4 me....
i know one day i will find the right guy.....
that will love me just the way....
i love him....

0 comments: