BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Embarrassing Day!!!!

how embarrassing!!!!
y do i keep embarrassing myself????
stupid me....
well....
its quite fun embarrassing my own self....
it makes me laugh out loud....
hehehe....

the day start as usual....
LATE 4 SCHOOL....
i think the prefect already know that i'm going 2 be late....
The Late Girl Face....
huhuhu....
and u know who's the first person i lay eyes on....
it'll be that damn CFO....
y when i want 2 4get about him....
i keep seeing his stupid damn face????!!!!
i kept seeing his face this past few weeks....
DARN IT!!!!

then i kept seeing AT face....
y is this all keep happening to me????
its not fare ok....
i try to run away from him....
he came 2 my class 2day....
cause he need 2 discussed about the +[[g_c]]+ t-shirt....
when i saw him....
i completely change....
n run away 2 the toilet with Athirah....
its all happen 2 fast....
my body react like it has it own brain....
i was completely un aware about what i was doing....
actually....
everytime he want 2 come n see me or the others....
i'll react like that....
hope he doesn't notice it....

my heart become sad....
when i heard hurin n the gang said...
"AT is dating with miera"....
i suddenly felt like crying????
what's wrong with me????
i don't understand my own heart....
i don't like him anymore....
but y do i felt this way????

then i wrote a letter 2 minah....
i want 2 express my feelings 2 her....
she's the only one that i can trust in the class....
i don't want miera n adyyn 2 know about this....
i don't want to hurt miera's feelings....
i don't want 2 ruin her relationship with AT....
adynn suddenly grab the letter from minah's hand....
n i shout something that draws the attention of the whole class....
i never know how embarrassed i felt that time....
huhuhu....
stupid me....
but after all....
i managed 2 get that letter back b-4 adynn could even read it....

in the lab 2day....
we do some experiment....
as usual....
athirah n dugong will handle the whole thing....
me n the others....
just watch them....
after they finish the unsuccessful experiment....
they need 2 clean it....
n i said to them....
"Becareful cause if the lime water reacts with the chemical....
it'll blow...."
but that dugong bitch don't listen 2 me....
n the acidic lime explode....
n the person who was get a spalsh on the face....
would be minah n me....
i was so mad....
n i said things that i shouldn't said....
dugong is like shocked when she sees me that mad....
i never become so mad like that....
serve her right!!!!

the most embarrassing thing that happen 2 me was....
i fall infront of everyone when i was about 2 get un thee car....
WTH!!!!
qys is SO CLUMSY....
but its fun....
hehehe....

1 comments:

yanamia said...

do tell me if ure not okay ye syg


nk nombo ko!!