BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Reality....

The reality of life....
i just realize it after i wake up from my sleep....
the things that hurt me the most....
is the things that i love the most....
that's the reality of life....

example....
i love walking in the rain....
but that is the thing that always makes me catch a cold....
i love reading in the dark....
but that thing will make me blind someday....
i love doing dangerous thing....
n that will get hurt every time i do it....
i love my friends....
but they r the one who hurts me the most....
i love CFO....
but he is the reason i cry every day n nite....

the second things i just realize...
is....
i always do things that people say don't do it....
that is the reality....
the more people say don't do it....
the more i will do it....

example....
my mom said....
don't eat ice cream b-4 u go off to bed....
but that's the thing i must do b-4 bead....
my dad said don't stay up watching the tv until morning....
but i always do that secretly....
my grandma said....
don't study at the last moment of exam....
but i do that all the time....
i said to myself....
don't fall 4 any guy that easily....
but that's what always happen....

the third reality that i realize 2day....
is....
we always hate the good things....
am i right????
yes i am....

example....
vegetables are good for my health....
but i hate eating it....
school is good for me....
but i always try to skip it....
studying is for the good of my future....
but i'm always to lazy to do it....
medicine is a cure for my sickness....
but i always throw it away....
n don't want 2 eat it....

so conclusion here....
the things we like....
isn't the things we should do....
the things we hate....
is the things we suppose 2 do....
and the people we love....
is also....
the people who thought us....
pain....
suffering....
n hate....
but hey....
if we always follow the rules....
n do the right thing....
life wont be fun....
my advice is....
keep doing what u want 2 do....
but don't overdue it....
cause u might end up....
hurting urself.....



0 comments: