BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

A new brief of life....

wake up early in the morning today....
the sun shine brightly....
i never realize that sun shine is actually very beautiful n peaceful....
it feel so great....
finally i got 2 forget the past n through the future....
life is good....

after taking a bath....
i start to change my room....
i throw out everything that reminds me of that cable
guy n detective connan.....
goodbye my past....
n hello my future....
my room actually look so great after i throw out all the memories that i kept all these years....
i should do that a long time ago....
but....
lets forget about it....

after i've change everything in my room....
i take a break n on9....
i'm quite tired actually....
but its worth the effort....
i feel so damn good....

GOODBYE ALL MY SAD PAST....
HELLO MY GREAT FUTURE....
SMILE ALWAYS....
NJOY UR LIFE!!!!

1 comments:

yanamia said...

yes babyy
enjoy your life
:)