BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Destiny.....

my mood is all twisted this two days....
i don't smile....
i don't laugh....
i barely sleep....
n i just cried....
i miss cable guy so damn much!!!!
if he was here....
things probably went well now....
y????
y did he had to go????
what have i done until i deserve this kind of life????
i know i'm not a really good person....
but i'm not bad either....
but y bad things keep happening to me????
maybe its my destiny....
i have this bad luck....
because what i've done in the past....
i've hurt Rara....
i ignored Su....
i don't give so much attention on Diya....
i make my parents always so worried about me....
i make myself look like a super asshole jerk....
i forget about some of my long lost bestfriends....
i i don't give attention at all at Miera, Minah and Adynn, n Chah's feeling....
i make cable guy always felt miserable....
i make Danish broke up with his gf....
n the worst of all....
i hurt the perfect guy that i've ever know my whole life....
i hurt him because i was only thinking about myself....
i'm so selfish.....
i deserve all this sadness....
its my owh so dramatic destiny....
n i have to live with it....
MY DESTINY....


0 comments: