BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

I don't know why.....

2day....
could be the worst day i have ever had this whole year....
i know i shouldn't felt this way....
but i.....
i hate this....
i think cfo hate me....
yes....
i do thing so.....
he....
he kind off act so cold 2wards me....
i felt it when i was waiting for that fucking bus.....
he come out with his gf.....
n he gave me this discusted look.....
i was so shock....
and i tried not 2 cry....
but i guess i can't.....
its a good thing when i started 2 cried....
the bus come....
and i run towards it.....
and get the fucking hell out of there.....

serve me right.....
he should hate me before this....
so my life can go on easy way.....
if he do this a long time a go....
i wont feel this hurt.....
he should told me he hate me....
b-4 this.....
he should.....
b-coz rite now.....
i'm so totally in love with him.....
n i can't seem 2 hate him....
i can't....
i even love him more then cable guy.....

0 comments: