BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Another Qis Stupidness....

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
y am i that stupid????!!!!
i'm so so so stupid!!!!
well....
cfo come in 2 the class....
while the 4N (Me, Miera, Minah n Adynn) we're in class....
he smiled...
and said "yes".....
n my stupid body suddenly react....
i walked away fast from there....
living him blankly....
while my so called bestfriend....
laughed at me....
its just like when i saw abg trofi....
remember few months ago....
when abg trofi come 2 discusse about t-shirt n stuff....
i just walked away....
urgh!!!!
i always end up looking stupid....
i hate it!!!!
n i hate them saying i'm amier's girl....
I HATE IT!!!!
let me make it clear....
I HATE IT!!!!!!!
urgh!!!!
i wanted to change school....
so i don't have to see that bastard cfo face ever again....
but i wont see WCY 2....
owh....
fine!!!!
i'll stay.....
i have 2 be strong no matter what....
fighting qis!!!!

0 comments: