BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

School.... school.... school....

school....
that is one place i don't wanna be right now....
i'm bored....
stress....
lonely....
sorrow n everything that describe not happy....
i enjoy m time being with my friends....
but they keep hurting my feelings....
its so hard....
i love them but....
i'm not sure they are....
i don't have time 2 talk to diya....
i always alone waiting 4 bus 2 go home....
i always miss him....
i can't focus on my studies....
teachers keep asking me....
what's ur ambition....
n i will answer....
not sure yet....
n they will keep nagging about me not having an ambition yet.....
can't they just understand my situation here....
i have an ambition....
but....
i'm not sure if that ambition is the right ambition....
n i'm not sure....
if it fit me well....
yah!!!!
so much problem....
so much stress....
all this problem n stress come from one thing....
school....
yah!!!!
school sucks!!!!
well....
i have 2 go 2 school 2 have a bright future....
Caiyok!!!!
Fighting!!!!
TVXQ always the best.....

1 comments:

yanamia said...

huaa....
sorry qys..
aku ngaku aku kwn yg jahat
always left kan kwn lame
sob2
tp sumpah aku tak bmksod
naek skola pg lg wat aku bz
:((