BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I miss him....

I miss u....
I miss u so much....
I don't want 2 see u....
but I miss u cable guy.....
someone please help me....
I can't get him out of my mind....
every thing around me....
reminds me of him....
even the tree looks like him....
I can't call him or text him or reach him in any way....
because I already make a promise 2 that girl....
now i learn something....
never make a promise that u can't keep.....
well....
I'm trying my best to keep that promise....
things is getting worst every day....
n when I'm sad, tired or lonely....
the first thing that came across my mind is....
him....
when I'm happy and cheerful....
the first person that I want 2 share that happiness beside my parents is....
him....
so tell me how in the world I'm going 2 keep my promise????
SHIT!!!!
life sucks....
but still....
I'm gonna try my best 2 keep this up....
no cable guy....
no love....
just me, myself n I....
caiyok!!!!
fighting!!!!
TVXQ ROCKS!!!!

0 comments: