BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

TVXQ DISBAND?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omfg!!!!!
no!!!!!
this can't be happening.....
there's been rumors about TVXQ will be disband....
because of the lawsuit Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochun filed on SME....
OMG!!!!????
well....
allkpop had made it cleared that TVXQ will not be disband....
at least not yet....
FUH!!!!
that was a big relief for me....
i was starting to freak out....
well u know me....
i always frek out on everything....
even the tiniest thing in the world....
damn!!!!
what happen if TVXQ really be disband????
owh i can't imagine my life without TVXQ.....
i'll die.....
yup!!!!!
i'll die....
in pain.....
it would be so ugly.....
i really hope TVXQ wont be disband....
plz don't!!!!
i beg u!!!!
plz....
if they do disband....
then i'm not going 2 support kpop ever again....
that's my vow!!!!
n i'll never set foot in Korea....
trust me....
i'll do that if TVXQ were disband....
my fucking life....
will turn to be....
MY ASSHOLE SHIT FUCKING LIFE!!!!

0 comments: